Air New England takes great pride in forming partnerships with well-respected brokers who are committed to offering the same exceptional level of service as we do. We consider every flight to be an opportunity to audition for repeat business and strive to partner with like-minded brokers.
As we both welcome and value the broker-operator relationship we’ve assembled a list of certifications and authorizations we hold that are most frequently requested by brokers for your reference:
- Air Carrier Certificate Ops Specs A-999
- Issuance Certificate Ops Specs A-001
- Aircraft Authorization Ops Specs A-003
- Area of Operation Ops Specs B-050
- Aircraft Listing Ops Specs D-085
- Drug Testing Program Ops Specs A-449
If there is anything you require that we haven’t listed here, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us either by email or via phone at 603-351-5151.
Air New England is Gold-Rated by ARGUS and we are happy to furnish a TripCheq report for each flight upon request.
Points of interest
- Air New England is authorized for operations in both the United States and Canada.
- We offer a 5% broker discount which is included in each quote
- A copy of our current charter agreement can be found here.
- We assign a dedicated ANE representative to each flight to work hand-in hand with the broker rep
- All quotes include two pilots unless otherwise requested
- All quotes are offered net/net unless otherwise requested
- We are a pet-friendly carrier