TAKE YOUR CAREER HIGHER! WITH ANE
We are looking for great pilots! We pride ourselves on a family-atmosphere and are always looking for like-minded individuals to join our team!
Are you a professional pilot looking for a more reasonable at-home schedule? Family is important to us too and we like our pilots to be home at night in their own beds. Get a tons of hours in our great airplanes, get to know our great customers, and enjoy the ride!
- 1500 Total Hours Minimum
- 500 Hours Cross-Country
- 100 Hours Night Cross-Country
- 100 Hours Combined Hood, IMC * Must be IFR current
- 200 Hours Multi-Engine
- ATP Rating Preferred but not Required
- Second-Class Medical
- Commercial Certificate with Instrument
- Multi-Engine and Single-Engine Ratings
- Must work well with a team
- Must be Customer Service driven
We are a safety-first operation… We want Pilots to be of the same mind-set! Join our team and enjoy your flying career flying beautiful New England, northeast, and Canada and be home in your own bed at night. Come have some fun with us!
As the backbone for our entire operation the ideal individual will have stellar problem-solving skills, laser focus customer responsiveness, exemplary attention to detail and all-around support for customers, fellow office personnel, pilots, vendors and other internal company departments.
As a company we strongly support work/life balance however, some nights and weekends will be required; especially during our busy summer months.
This can be a very fast-pace environment so
- Exemplary organizational skills and above average computer knowledge a must.
- Some aviation experience is helpful but not required.
If interested in getting in on the ground floor with a young aviation company with a bright future please contact us!